Wednesday 5 September 2007

OK, So I've named this Ramblings at Midnight because I get my most lucid thoughts and clear articulations after I've lain down on bed and my poor husband is dying to sleep! But I come up with what I believe are the most wonderful ideas, thoughts, poems (more like verses of poems or haikus) and it is really a shame not to record them somewhere. As it is I've forgotten most of these great sentences that I had brilliantly uttered and will probably never remember them again! We just remember that they were funny and sometimes deep! I kept telling him that since we've got a range of mp3 players (all lovingly gifted by him on 3 of my consecutive birthdays, not at all because he loves gadgets and it's really happy birthday to me!) we should just keep the voice recording and I'll be collecting a range of wonderful statements, a collection of funny, deep and sometimes just oneliners that at that time made a lot of sense! Since the mp3 idea didn't work, and I might have become conscious about its presence and therefore blocked that free flow of thought, I've now, on my husband's suggestion, decided to blog! Hope it works!